With your favourite breakfast dishes at your doorstep, The Breakfast Shop
connects you with possibilities to satisfy your cravings and hunger. This will leave more energy and time for yourself as well as your loved ones. And we ensure that our breakfast delivery in Dubai is always on time. Why wait for hours when you can simply take your phone, call us on 04 524 6590
, and receive your affordable, tasty, and quick breakfast on time.
You will be glad you decided to try us for a cheap yet healthy and absolutely delicious breakfast in Dubai
since our menu is exploding with dishes prepared with the finest ingredients in town. We got everyone covered, from students to stay-at-home moms and dads, employees and even bosses, with our all day breakfast in Dubai
under AED 29.1. Breakfast Plates – What’s Your Choice
They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day. That’s why we offer the tastiest plates in Dubai to keep you energised all day.
Don’t miss the chance to grab one of our tasty plates:
- The All Mexican – It comprises of 3 scrambled eggs, guacamole, source cream, tomato salsa, whole-wheat tortilla bread, and spiced Mexican beans. A plate goes for AED 29.
- The All Asian Tapsilog – For AED 29, you can enjoy this Filipino favourite breakfast plate of crispy beef, sweet soy sauce, sunny side up eggs, and garlic fried rice.
- The All American – This dish is made up of sausage, baked beans, veal bacon, grilled vegetables, pancakes, toast bread, and 2 eggs. For only AED 29, you can order this meal for you and for the whole family or team.
- All English – What’s on this plate? Baked beans, sausage, 2 eggs, grilled vegetables, veal bacon, and toast bread. Just order the All English plate for AED 29 to enjoy a hearty and satisfying breakfast before you start your day.
- The Shakshouka – Have you ever thought of trying something different? At the price of AED 24, you can enjoy 2 baked eggs in a tasty chilli salsa, red pepper, and tomato sauce.
- The All Indian – Most of us love Indian dishes and with only AED 29, you can try out a plate of idly, coconut chutney, scrambled tofu, dosa bread, mango pickles, and vegetable curry. It’s something to look forward to every morning!
- The Deli In My Belly – This is the cheapest on our breakfast plates and priced only at AED 18. It already includes 3 eggs omelette plated with green chilli and onions, then served with delicious paratha bread.
- The Mediterranean – This plate includes 2 boiled eggs, Arabic bread, majduli cheese, zaatar, green olives, and labneh. You can order this meal for only AED 29.
- I Am The Foul For You – One of the best all day breakfast in Dubai 2018, priced for only AED 22. The plate features foul moudamas with Arabic bread, mint leaves, tomato, olive oil, olives, and onion.
- Vegan Scrambled – For vegan, get fresh mixed vegetables, scrambled tofu, garlic and onion on sourdough for AED 29.
- The Lebanese – You get this Lebanese breakfast treat for AED 27 which include Lebanese bread, Halawa, olives, fresh zaatar, foul, and shanklish.
2. Sandwiches – Don’t We All Love Them
Sandwich lovers, we deliver the tastiest sandwiches in Dubai that will surely lift your spirits up while leaving your tummies full and satisfied. Why not try one of our delectable sandwiches today?
- The Avo – This sandwich is made of truffle oil and red chilli flakes or sea salt and olive oil, open face on brown bread (sunflower). This vegan-friendly sandwich can be yours for only AED 22.
- Paratha Wrap – For AED 12, you can enjoy this sandwich and is made of 2 eggs omelette, iceberg lettuce, fresh tomato, paratha bread, and mayonnaise.
- The Za'atar – The sandwich is comprised of tomato, zaatar, mint, and olives wrapped in protein-rich bread. It costs AED 18.
- Egg and Guacamole Sandwich – For AED 22, you can enjoy this delicious sandwich that is made of fried eggs in a sourdough, onions, fresh coriander leaves, chilli, fresh tomato, and smashed fresh avocado.
- Pink Beetroot Hummus and Avocado– It will only cost you AED 22 to get this sandwich. It is made of sliced avocado, pink beetroot hummus, and mix seeds on tangy dough bread. With its pungent taste, it’s no wonder that it has become one of the team favourites on our menu.
- Pepper Boy – This is a simple sandwich that is made of scrambled eggs, caramelized onions, emmental cheese, aioli, as well as bell peppers on sourdough.
- The Halloumi – Get fresh herbs, fresh halloumi cheese, olives, and tomato in protein-rich wrap bread for only AED 22.
- The Labnéniya – This is an affordable sandwich that goes for AED 18 and is made of zaatar, mint, olives, cucumber, fresh labneh, and wrapped in protein-rich bread. If you want to try a new breakfast sandwich for a change, then this should be on your list.
- Reggie The Vegan – This is one of our vegan sandwiches you can order from us for only AED 29. The ingredients included are avocado, mushrooms, pesto dressing, hummus, and tomato compote in sunflower brown bread.
- Ranchero Burrito – Considered a team favourite, Ranchero Burrito is made of salsa, cheese, black beans, avocado, and fried eggs wrapped in protein-rich bread. It’s definitely a must-try if you’re looking for that quick yet filling breakfast.
- The Reformer or For the Healthy – As the name suggests, this sandwich is for the healthy eaters and priced at AED 27. It is made of feta cheese, egg white, tomato, sumac, avocado, and wild rocca wrapped in sunflower brown bread.
3. Our Breakfast Burgers – A Must Try
If you’re in the mood for a burger today, you can easily order one of our all day breakfast burgers and get it right at your doorstep, hot and delicious.
- Steak and Egg – This burger will only cost you AED 28. It already includes fried eggs, soft potato bun bread, cheese, and caramelized onion.
- The Breakfast Club – Who said black mean burnt? For only AED 22, you can enjoy a mouth-watering “black” burger made of Japanese mayo, cheese, avocado and a fried egg, placed between 2 soft black buns.
4. Pancakes and Waffles – A Delight for Your Sweet Tooth
- Sausage and Egg – Our Sausage and Egg burger will only cost you AED 22 too. This soft potato bun bread burger has 2 sausage patties, fresh tomato, side of spiced potatoes, and mayonnaise. It’s one of our new dishes that you’ll definitely have to try out.
You will fall in love with our delicious pancakes and waffles from the very first bite.
- The Wheel of Fortune Pancakes – These waffles are rich in dark chocolate chunks and mixed berries topped with caramel syrup. It only costs AED 29 and it’s perfect for those who have “sweet tooth”.
- The Elvis Waffle – This waffle is priced at AED 29 and is made of caramelized banana, Greek yoghurt dressed with caramel syrup, and waffle. One bite and you’ll definitely enjoy its rich, fruity taste.
- The Plain Jane Pancakes – There’s nothing ordinary with regular pancakes! Just like the other two waffles, these pancakes will cost you AED 29. They are made of your favourite Nutella or maple syrup and waffles.
5. Toasties on Sour Dough – For Life Isn’t All About the Sweetness
Our breakfast collection doesn’t stop at pancakes, waffles or burgers since we have the best toasts on sourdough just for you. These toasts are not only delicious but boast as one of the best breakfast selections in Dubai. So, if you want to have a taste of the best toasties around, order any of the following:
- Croque Madame – Croque Madame is simply baked-smoked turkey, fried egg, and cheese. These toasties will cost you AED 24 only.
- Croque Monsieur – Similar to Croque Madame, you can order the Monsieur as it contains cheese and baked smoked turkey, minus the eggs. It also goes for AED 24.
- Cheesy Toasty – Cheesy Toasty is a delicious toast that goes for only AED 22. It is made up of American yellow and white cheddar baked cheese, making it a team favourite in any breakfast gathering!
- Caprese Toasty – Another type of toast that you should try is the Caprese Toasty and costs AED 24. Best for breakfast, the toast is made of pesto, tomato, and mozzarella.
- Truffle’d Cheesy Toasty – Put your tasting bud in order and enjoy this delicious toasty for only AED 22. It is made of American yellow and white cheddar bakes cheese with black truffle oil.
- Beauty and the Beast – This toast will give you a fairytale-like feeling after every bite. For only AED 22, you can enjoy this nutty toast made of Nutella and the healthy yet sweet Halawa.
6. Fruits, Yogurt, Oats and Much More
If you’re looking for a much lighter breakfast or probably just an energy booster to get you through the day, then the following can be your alternatives.
- Porridge – For only AED 26, you can enjoy a not-your-typical-kind of porridge which comprises of banana, cinnamon, maple syrup, and dates cooked in coconut milk. It’s vegan so it’s definitely going to your list of vegan must-try breakfasts.
- Yo! Guurrl – This breakfast option is made of Greek yoghurt, pineapple and maple syrup. It’s only priced at AED16 so you can have that much-needed energy in no time.
- Your Chia – For only AED 18, you can get yourself this light breakfast made of fresh mango, maple syrup, and chia pudding.
- Protein Power Balls – For only AED 18, you can enjoy of these tasty balls that will boost your metabolism, making you feel more energized all through the day.
Drinks to Compliment your All Day Breakfast Favourite
- First Aid Shot – Get your daily dose of vitamins with First Aid Shot. It’s made up of baobab, turmeric, lemon, and Echinacea.
- Lemon and Ginger Shot – If you’re looking for a stronger tangy taste to finish off your meal, then try this shot made of ginger and fresh lemon.
- Power Shot – Made of coconut water, lime, spirulina, and wheatgrass, this is a team favourite drink that we’re sure you’ll also love.
- Morning Glory – Our Morning Glory is made up of grapefruit and orange. Simple yet powerful and healthy drink.
- Vitamin C – Just what its name entails, it’s the drink you should have when you need that extra Vitamin C for a healthier immune system. Made with carrot, orange and ginger,
- Dr. Green Love – Your favourite coconut water mixed with kale, apple, and spinach make up this tasty drink. You’ll be surprised just how easy and enjoyable it is to drink your greens.
- Coco Verde – Made of all the healthy ingredients that you have come to love, this healthy drink has your favourite spinach, kale, pear, cucumber, pineapple, and celery.
- Pineapple Immunity – Another healthy drink from The Breakfast Shop, you can enjoy coconut water, ginger, coriander, and pineapple, rolled into one. It’s the perfect health booster after a hearty meal!
- Pro Green – Pro Green comes with green ingredients including cucumber, Romaine lettuce, lime, wheatgrass, turmeric, kale, spirulina, coconut water, and a dash of jalapeno. It’s definitely your “greener” and healthier meal ender.
- Kite Beach Sunset – Taken from a famous tourist spot in Dubai, this drink made up of apple, strawberry and coconut water will leave you feeling refreshed and calm.
And if you’re looking to end your breakfast with your usual hot drink, we at The Breakfast Shop
offer you different options to choose from. You can opt for your favourite green tea or try another variant like Jasmine, Chamomile or Chai Latte
We also have our very own English Breakfast tea which you can try out. But if you’re looking for your daily dose of caffeine, you can choose from our selection of coffee
: Latte, Flat White, Cappuccino or Americano.
Some #FoodforThought [Breakfast Edition]
- Sumac (easily pronounced as summaq) – It is a red spice that is used in Middle Eastern cooking. It comes from the fruits of sumac trees. This spice will colour your taste buds red.
- Foul (easily pronounced as ful) – It is a dish of cooked with fava beans that is served with onion, garlic, lemon juice, cumin, and oil. There is an Arab saying that states “Foul has satisfied even the pharaohs.”
- Zaatar (easily pronounced as za'atar) – This is a Mediterranean mixture of spices and herbs and is mainly used on bread dressed with olive oil. Simply dip your bread into oil and zaatar, eat, and repeat.
- Halawa (easily pronounced as halawa) – It is a Middle Eastern sugary tasting confectionary. Halawa means sweetness in Arabic.
- Shanklish (easily pronounced as shan’kleesh) – It is a Levantine type of blue cheese. And no, its colour is not blue.
Breakfast is without a doubt the most critical meal of the day. Whether you want to live healthily or lose weight, it is important that you never miss your breakfast. The benefits are countless but the time for preparing this meal might be insufficient. This is where we come in handy.
We use the best quality ingredients to prepare all our meals and we maintain a high standard of cleanliness. We also ensure that we deliver your breakfast on time so that you enjoy your meal while it’s still fresh. And lastly, none of our rivals provide the same quality for the price we offer. So, before starting your busy day, why not order your breakfast from us today?